2016 is coming to a close, so we decided to look back on some of the most successful CrazyJewishMom posts of the year! From emoji-inspired vibrators and Jewish traditions to airport security adventures faked engagements, it’s safe to say that the year has been filled with all sorts of hilarity! Check it all out below!
1. CrazyJewishMom is a SAVAGE!
I mean, it’s hard to deny that the bitchbag had it coming here…
2. The Type of Multi-Tasking CrazyJewishMom Supports…
Oddly enough, the doctor’s did not agree with her diagnosis this time around.
3. When Emojis and Vibrators Mingle
Not going to lie, I think she has stumbled upon the perfect bridal shower gift.
4. At Least She Bought My Book, Right?
At least she had the book right? Speaking of, have you picked up Mother Can You Not? yet? Get a copy HERE!
5. Never Been Prouder…
This man was living his true life, and he could not have been more American at that moment…
6. Still Consider This a HUGE Accomplishment!
I fully recognize that this phenomena will most likely never happen again, sadly.
7. It’s in the Torah, I Swear…
And the Torah said, “Let them eat potstickers.” Now we know where that quote came from!
8. So Much to be Thankful for Around the Holidays…
Not even sorry about this one…
9. Oddly Enough, I Didn’t Get a Good Look
But he could have been, so we’ll give him the benefit of the doubt!
10. She was Just Getting in Formation, Officer
Oddly enough this excuse didn’t work for her.
11. Squad Goals
Sorry Taylor, but there’s a new squad in town. They’ll be making their official debut in 2017 I’m sure.
Follow us for more crazy content in 2017!