We’re hiring! No, not ‘sperminators’ to inseminate @CrazyJewishMom’s daughter. So please, no submissions of your brother’s, friend’s, cousin’s who just graduated from Cornell’s business school and is looking to settle down photos — unless he’s loves digital media, has an interest in social media, and is extremely organized.
We’re looking for a digital brand intern with a great sense of humor to help run our digital verticals. Take a look at the job description, and apply if it sounds like a good fit! Right now, we are just looking to hire an intern, but there is potential for growth within the position.
Digital Brand Intern – Travel Stipend and Credit
- At least 2 days a week in-house or remote
- Helping prepare content/assets for social sharing across any and all social verticals (excluding @CrazyJewishMom, of course) – this could include building assets for @AskMomAndSpawn, reviewing and evaluating submissions for @YourCrazyFamily, creating memes, sourcing memes, building photo posts from existing content, writing captions, formatting, etc
- Helping build and maintain publishing schedule for at least 1 of the verticals
- Some general administrative work – scheduling, digital filings, travel arrangement support, research, and other small tasks that might be asked
- Potential for writing blog posts based on interest and bandwidth
- Candidate should have a strong sense of humor and understanding of the @CrazyJewishMom voice/ tone.
- Candidate should have a strong interest in and understanding of social media. Hootsuite knowledge helpful, or should be willing to learn how to use.
- Candidate should be an excellent, funny writer with impeccable grammar.
- Candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe. Should be well versed in WordPress, SEO, and Google Analytics or willing to learn. Photoshop helpful.
- Candidates experienced with video editing are a plus.
- Candidate should have outstanding organizational skills, be punctual, detail oriented, and able to turn around fast deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Candidate should have a familiarity with @CrazyJewishMom, crazyjewishmom.com, and all associated digital verticals under the umbrella.
- Candidate should be enrolled in a University or be able to receive credit.
- Candidate should be able to travel to our Brooklyn office at least once a week.
- Internship would last 3 months from start date — but there is potential for extension.
Please email email@example.com with the following information, formatted
Subject Line: YOUR NAME_POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR
- Your Full Name
- Your Email Address
- Resumé – pasted into the body of the email
- Please be sure your resumé includes your employment history, education, and all other relevant information.
- A short explanation of why you want to work with us, and what you imagine contributing.
- Paste 1-2 writing samples that you think capture your voice, and what you could offer.